12.12.2008

Holy moley. STOP. FREEZE. THINK. What would Sasha Pivovarova do?

Holy moley. STOP. FREEZE. THINK. What would Sasha Pivovarova do?

I'm sorry but i just have to say this: What the Fuck did just happen?!

I logged back in to check on my blog and do random posts.. Low and Behold.. all my blog entries were erased; zero, nada, over, done, finished, retired, dead, adrift. I don't know what to do. I am in a bad need of help. Help? Urgh i hate this.

To my followers and stooges: I am so sorry, i dunno what went wrong. I'm still waiting for a response from
911 blogspot and google. And guess what?! its taking them f-o-r-e-v-e-r.

What shall I do?

Im not used with the whole damsel-in-distress sort of shit for i always find ways to fix my own tragedies, but this time is an exception, like, seriously an exception. My blog needs a freakin' fix. Will someone? anyone? I'm talking about a Christmas gift here people.

For the meantime, I'll see if i have some of my posts left in my other blog. Fingers crossed. wish me luck.


no cheers taday.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...