10.01.2010

Balenciaga RTW Spring 2011 Collection

Balenciaga RTW Spring 2011 Collection

This year, Nicolas Ghesquière of Balenciaga did a good show. I'm not crazy about the whole collection though. Let's just say that I do not find this collection uber appetizing, but there are a lot of stand-out pieces I would gladly put in my closet. You decide.

Here are some of my personal favorites.


















well? you see familiar faces? I know.

Miranda Kerr, Chanel Iman, Freja Beha Erichsen, Carolyn Murphy, and the infamous Gisele Bündchen anyone?

Tell me whatchathink?!

Cheers!
photo credits: Style.com

1 comment :

Jude said...

Chanel of course, gorgeous as always. I can't get over that first piece - I'd never wear but it's kind of fascinating, abstract.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...