2.25.2011

You ready for spring? I'm sure you miss warm sunshine, yeahp you do.

You ready for spring? I'm sure you miss warm sunshine, yeahp you do.

So I after further examining my hair earlier today I felt the need to check on my wardrobe for spring is almost approaching a like any spring day, I will then be very busy spring cleaning. But before that, new clothes, yeahp, I am in a bad need of new clothes. So I surfed the net, found myself ogling at the fabulous site called Very and, Viola! Ladies?


Saw these two online and i thought i find these boots very cute. This screams spring to me. What? Is that floral I hear? Yes babe, it's not groundbreaking but who doesn't love floral for spring? and pink? come now.

Moving on. My eyes weren't hooked on boots alone, they were also geared to something sophisticated and fun. Yes I currently have the appetite for a cheery disposition and heavy spring time partying. So, here's what reflects glam and party in my book of high street clothing range and style.


We just can't get enough of florals, large prints, and Spring can we?

Well?

Tell me whatchathink?!

Cheers!
photo credits: very.co.uk

2 comments :

Madame A. said...

love the boots. and i absolutely love these dresses!

Hello Naka said...

those boots look amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...