3.03.2011

It's no longer happy hearts month, but this one goes to Chris Medina.

It's no longer happy hearts month, but this one goes to Chris Medina.
I know you watch American Idol so I wouldn't dare ask if you know Chris Medina because I know you do. And if you have seen the music video of his first single What Are Words, then you would know the whole story.


Words cannot describe how much I feel for him when I have seen this. I am not that much of an American Idol fan and I have never seen him audition but after listening to the music, after hearing him sing, and after seeing his audition on Idol plus the music video. I was touched. It created within me a depth of insight and understanding that cannot be taught. Made me believe that true love still exists and that there are still good men out there.

I wish him well, I do.

Cheers!

2 comments :

yiqin; said...

his love is really touching.

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

what a story....he is such a great person, caring for his fiance and pursuing his dream. hope we see him again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...