10.12.2011

Vanity Fair's November 2011 Issue Featuring Johnny Depp

Vanity Fair's November 2011 Issue Featuring Johnny Depp

Nothing spells sexy more than Johnny Depp. What twenteen year old girl don't find Johnny Depp sexy? Like really, no, seriously, tell me. I haven't never met a girl that never fancied Johnny at one time in their lives. NEVER. If you haven't, give up on fashion. Ha.


Johnny Depp is, have, and will always be the epitome of sexiness.


Kudos to Terry Richardson for taking these fabulous, fabulous shots. Isn't Johnny just amazing or what? Can't wait to grab my own copy. Third world countries are very late regarding all the things that can be connected to the word 'fashion' and yes, that includes fabulous fashion magazines as well. boohoo. I can't complain. Ha.

Well?

Tell me whatchathink?!

Cheers!
photo credits: wowwow.me

1 comment :

Carrie said...

I work for NightRider Jewelry and Mr. Depp is wearing our FIRESKULL pendant on this cover! Very awesome!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...